Scans for the Month

Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 a new year.
i spent the new years at home unstead of partying like everyonne else. im struggleing to stay sober so social drinking isnt me. my dad stayed with me and when i say stayed i mean he fell asleep at 10:30. i took some zyprexa and slowed down. yet i coulnt sleeep. the story was playing and it wouldnt leave me alone

2009
i died utop that mountain i left it behind i made love to her and it disapeered. i had a dying hhope for one more try at life here and it was magnificant. i had the oportunity to change. and so they sent me to the hospital. they killed me . they hid her from me and they filled my belly with pills. nothing helped i was dead they were creating a new man one who would obey the reality they held in a secret.
im trying to make sense  , it is clear for me and thats what matters.

he made this his land and mine disapeared.

i hate him , he ruined it. but i will find her here her name is tracy and she has red hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!