Scans for the Month

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Where I Was Looking

I wanted to look up at the sky,
for hours and hours at the time.
but if I see, only me, will I be let down?

Its big and blue, and seems to be now new
but space is just a place.
i thought it was never my time
 to travel, and soar throughout time
but this isnt that life, not that im blind
but in this journey i will be fine

i wanted the universe into my head
to understand all the things i had dreamed of being
explained.
but look at the times, my childish hopes were taken away.
i will not be afraid!

for all the mans wicked hammer's and spells
he may take my bills, and not share good will,,
but our hearts will always be one, again.

i dont know the future but we all have an idea
and i understand mine will be more than really rea-lah!
where i thought i would take a grasp, save the world and lead the dreamers into space,,
for us all its beneath our face

"The entrance to the universe and all its complexity, 
isnt in the sky, 
its closer to the telescpope,
and even closer to the eye,
for the universe and more, 
is in our own mind."


-we all will think this as brothers and sisters in love-

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!