Scans for the Month

Monday, December 27, 2010

this is what is

In The Land Of BeatBelt Boria,

there sat a man.

exhausted and in the sand.

"I've been treking to the pirymids out in my front yard!"

this is what i see. Is this a mystery..
said the father..

Now is never,
said the fathers..

and man united in glory
Everlasting love and all will joyyuss.
Now the media is at OUR necks
But WE cannot leave the sides aloneeee.

English language is disceptive.
Skin no matter

but what we give ourselves..

I see not thy equal
said the pastour

And let the world be free of all these demons


tales were said and the mighty laso snaped again.


They are me
said the man,

and this way can be the begining.



That you seek you allready are.












This is a note i had to make from a quick jot. I need to remember to edit this for a paper. this is what it is.
Very exited to be alive in this world,
L.O.V.E.





to the dream inside of every lover

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!