Scans for the Month

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Zadkiel and Kobe





I had a conversation with archangel Michael last night (which just happened to be xmas eve) I was speaking to him about my feelings of grief i had, towards those i had harmed. Being of they old friends, ex girlfriends, old enemies, and my old dog.
When the dog came up there was much emotion attached to this so we addressed this. I was a little supprised of this for i had dealt with his death remarkably! It was beautiful in the sense of an end of his stay with us. He was 13 and a big ol' golden retriever mutt. I had been well prepared and thi swas expected he was me and my dad's dog. 
...Thats the picture of the past senerio..

I asked Michael what more can i do??
He smiled and told me "Go and ask Tzadkiel."

i was a little confused and wasnt sure i was receptive of his message.
He is laughing with me right now!

He said again and more firmly
"Go and ask Tzadkiel." (also spelled Zadkiel)

I laughed and called upon Zadkiel, The Archangel. Angel of mercy and forgiveness. Zadkiel greeted me and asked how he could help, i told him i am not sure how i need mercy or forgiveness or how i may apply these to this situation of guilt with my dog?

I felt his support and looked at his complete forgiveness as well as my old dog Kobe's forgiveness as a way of helping my guilt transmute.
this is what i enocuntered 


I didn't understnad
I hadn't acceptaded
I did have compassion
but not total forgiveness. That is where i spoke with my old dog Kobe


I told him i am sorry that he was alone so much, i put of playing with him as i grew older and he wasn not allowed inside. I felt so bad because of this. I had spent the last year and more of his life SIDE BY SIDE with him. I felt sadness that i presume he did when he was alone. I still feel this at times.

But Kobe told me, with the support of Archangel Zadkiel " It's okay, let's play!"
That was Kobe's biggest worry. Haha he didn't care about it. I WAS there. Maybe this is because he doesn't see time like we do and/or many other factors. All i know is that everytime i feel guilt and speak with Kobe he always says..
"It's Okay, dosen't matter, LET'S PLAY!!"

i was curious why he gives me the same answer but i now understand that this is because i keep giving him the same data!!

he is well and happy in the many places he IS. What a joy. 

I thank the Archangel Michael and Tzadkiel, And the support of the Kobe and of his ancestors
:-)


me and Kobe



-thankyou,
much love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!