Scans for the Month

Friday, January 1, 2010

happy new year

holidays are always a reminder that im something different. i freeze up in situations even around family i find it impossible to talk. this is my way to explain things and realize the truth.

on awaking he looks in his mirror , the balckhole in his heart surfases in this reflection. he is looking into my eyes on his face. he smiles and i scream but he closes the door and drifts away. im stuck in his shadow constantly reminded by this body. with him in my flesh he tries to take it all, he will never take my mind.

he wants everything from my life, my happieness, my talents my postitve atributes. he will take it all she said and it has become truth. she has a side and he has a side. i have a side and as im breaking i realize i wont give in and become him i wont let his disolve me and drink me down with his wine.

many things are happening . i am fighting the war going on between my repleca, and my love

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!