Scans for the Month

Friday, October 29, 2010

Not the Future but the Futures

i dont have one future, i will go through college, be a dentist, get a house, get divorsed and a honorary golf club member.
what we wish is our future if we can make it happen. i wish to be a proffesional artist, animator, social worker, writer, goofball dad, and happy old on a porch swing looking into the sunset as i grow old with my wife. so that can be my future if i make it happen. so if i do everything right now to get there it IS my future
this is a concept im going to use. this is my future as of now, to use as a refreance.

when i was in 3rd grade i wanted to be a genetisist and work with lumurs in the duke university in north carolina with the "hairy humans" and study the flow of DNA. so then if i did everything to get there, it would be my future. so it was my future. it was my future then and it isnt a person it dosent die, it is a future of a life, an emotion, a world of its own. very similar to this one.
so that was and is a future, not on the one i follow now. my future is to have all the things i said. so right now there is an infinite number of futures for me to be experiencing now, based off of every wish and dream i wished to make. a wish and a dream can become your future.

but if i change my mind and want to be a dentist, i can. i just will be coming at it from another angle then before. i still could become a genetisist and watch monkeys hump and examine there offspring, but i think i rather bee goofy and hit on my future wife.

much love-
The coolest kid evah

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!