Scans for the Month

Monday, January 17, 2011

Follinge

Yesterday i slept during the day, i woke up at 7 and helped tidy up. until 12:30 the sky was covered with clouds. it was humid and wet and humid and wet.. I went to my room and cleaned a bit, im getting a drive from being efficient. I now have a shrine in my room, i have a very tall table in the corner and slid a very giant painting over an opening creating a sliding door. It is small and i put a mirror in it so that i can see out in a crack in the cavern. Paranoia needs to be prepared for. It's 9am and im already hearing voices so anything can happen whenever, wherever.
I put a blanket and a speaker in there, perfect place to meditate i put a quartz crystal in the "temple" to practice healing. Just sitting in there feels quieting somehow.
After this it was still raining so i laid down on the floor, a wannabe half mattress with a bathrobe as a blanket. minimal. With the radio and rain hitting the roof i alowed my thoughts to drift into dreams. I spent my time asleep walking through our house, seeing my sisters crying. This house can become what it was once in the future. It happened just not yet.
My death was forecast-ed in the near future, by powerful forces most dont want to believe or cant. We are all given little time hear in this body on this gorgeous planet, in this splendid world, but i only see this way because i know I'm ending.
2011 isnt my end because trials havent been fufiled nor awakened. One day after the next i always remember this when i wake up. it was 8:00 and i got up to eat. Breakfast 2, Shower, shit and shave. Next back to bed this time until tomorow.

I saw an old woman with wrinkled faces on her many heads. each had a difrent expression. I heald a head in my hands and showed it to her. It was snowing and very cold and the wind flowed with dark streaking colors. This was Follinge. Where my family comes from northern Sweden. This lady was part of my bloodline, she saw the sickness in me and was scared. She remembered the pain of destroyed families, and medicine. She ran away and burried herself into the snow. I watched and then blew away into the cold winter wind. over the most splendid scenery. Above treetops and streams, into the colorfull dripping of the sky.

And the day will be good for it is Jan/17/2011 and i like mondays. Dark coffee and house music.
http://soundcloud.com/iant/07-waters-of-nazereth-tar-pit-remix
They might leave me alone today but if not i am ready.

T.he  K.indly 8><8

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!