Scans for the Month

Friday, January 14, 2011

I'am Glad

I am very glad i have been sad
without overcoming and maintaining a storm that is unique for me
i would be still inside a living nightmare.
I am very glad no one saved me. i thought and waited, and waited for someone. someone to take the fear away.
i shouldnt give someone this power over me, i learned after waiting
to crawl out of the cave and into the sunlight through the trees
I am very glad i get to lay in the sunn and watch the light on others smile's as i see them do the same.

growth is something i see in mother nature, and i am also glad i was born on this planet
and i am glad i am alive today, and have the opportunity to screw everything up
or make it amazing.
OR screw everything up AND piece it together again before the night, i promise i will keep living
until my rainbow arch's down again.

i saw this, i saw my life.
it was a vision that i entered
i never know how to say these things but i am glad.

im glad i know i am dying, and i have days and whatch them in some order.
it isnt an end i know.
i am glad i know little, and what little i know
i know it well.

i am truly glad that i dont put pills in my nose
that i dont drown my dreams in alcohol
and that i dont wait for the rush to be disapointed
im glad i dont have to anymore



nothing made me, it was all a chioce.
a hard choice. especially hard when you have seen the multiple endings
over
and over
and over again.

i am glad i dont feel the need to always be happy
just the need not to be sad,
or scared
or uncomfortable.


i am glad i know you.





some'a dis stuff <3 <3
Teezzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!