Scans for the Month

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Made of Light





and it doesn't make sense 
 He sat in the moonlight on the couch 
he traveled a great distance in no time and awaited my voice

this didnt make sense, a lot of the things people told me and i believed dont make sense anymore.
much of the knowledge i was taut turns out to be bull, not that this was bad or unhealthy. 
this is only a perspective determined after the curtain lifted. Santa wasn't real.
but it was still magic.
it was still okay.

When i walked over i had time to breathe. i took a moment and centered my thoughts. counted the numbers and put a halt to the ticking, maybe.
but this doesn't make sense, and i love it. some things seem magic. like remembering were divine :'-D
In the chair in the moonlight i opened my eyes and gazed upon the moon. half full but full of our central stars light.  never ending radiating vibrations :))

It didn't make sense when i opened my mouth and the light filled me traveling down my throat and into my organs. down to my feet too. 

What this was i might know,
for now i was shown how to make art using light, he crafted bubbles and spheres that glowed and floated.
MADE OF LIGHT! this art is light.
vision is only vision when its light
this is if vision is eyesight
 vision of division baby



WERE MADE OF LIGHT!!

TeeKayy

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!