Scans for the Month

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Welcome to "Good Ol' Cowboy Lenses"

Glasses broke and cannot see without straining
my vision is still amazing though. Light has a great presence
when it's detail is in its beauty rather than physical surfaces.

'Light my love
in the hazy fog
when the vision of my bride
sits before me.
I thank the.

Stretching out in a wave length leg-width
by a pond filled with ducks and children.
Closed inside in a trance and deep breath
The never alone-ness is always apparent. B-)

its hard  for me to remember where happieness comes from sometimes
and its in a closed eye remembering which may always brings it forward.


Realizing my future wife will fall in love with me and my past which is now, and how I built
my life around and upon that. So I feel her love and her precense. I dont know who I will marry
 right now but i know i will love her
 a lot. Love forever and back again
the bam-pow sha-bam i love this girl..
The light of the sun warm in my blood..
.


so parks have trees and are cool
Tezzy-BizKid   jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!