Scans for the Month

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Sometime a Chance to Change is a Choice to Change



The knoggin is going to be filled
dripping out liquid pillz
its okay and its okay
ill figure out how to live anyway

its not that bad, at least im calm
i have a chance to learn a new walk.
tripping and slurr'in upset but purring
isnt a choice i would choose
 but its a chance to make or break

i rather absorb than detach or remove.

ill learn how to do this stuff, and try and stay awake.
thats gonna be hard. but fun.

on another note her presence is GRAND. very strong even now.
its changing my makeup and she becomes a constant clarifying reminder
that everything is okay.

my path is disrupted, from myself only. myself and my mind..
so now i deal with this new "to do" list

more groceries on the table






Kay My Name? AAHhh si, tEEkAAy
<3 and many more

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!