Scans for the Month

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Thank you for Reading :))

















11:11 PM exactly!
perfect time for words to begin.

Hello, many thanks to those who read this -_-
I started this blog a few years ago where i had one visit from a friend who kept tabs on me.
MUCH has happened since and i have tried to tell some of it here for myself to view and hopefully someone else can relate or take something from.

Within beginning this blog i have graduated from HighSchool which i didn't think was possible for a while.
I got sober
I gained more control over my state of mind, my perceptions of reality and my schizoaffective
I freely let my depression walk away.
I started college
i halted college
i had life-changing after life-changing experiences
Began the Kundalini way of living
began meditation
quit smoking cigarettes
began to understand


Many times i haven't made sense which hopefully will continue ;-P
i am very thankful to have so many views and viewers from different counties
thankyou USA, Australia, Germany, Egypt, Denmark, UK, Indonesia, UAE, Malaysia , China, Mexico, South Africa. <3
<3 <3 <3

I talk nonsense but am very thankful and get much joy from this.




I need to meditate now i have had my chamomile tea, these words mean a great deal to me...

Forgive all,
Thy will be done,
Everything will always be okay.
trust your gut.
breathe.
doubt will create, as will hope.

LOVE




thankyou, TK

<3

1 comment:

please speak!!