Scans for the Month

Monday, June 20, 2011


I want to be in the present moment very much
inside my breath and to the touch,
a lust for senses ...
... senses that
that would make them gurls blush *(-_-)*       ---pom pom hair doo

so i will focus on my tasks
either large or small the remainders are the filler
of 'my all'

Goofy it may seem
to the supreme of the chatter,
ive got my goal
they've got there batter..?

a smirk and a grin
teeheehee i think
when they come around
hugs kisses wink, wink ;-)

we like being happy
but we like the truth

the bigger picture i think
is solid proof

that zooming out
WITHOUT a doubt

can really show what loves about

Lets remember what makes us warm
be it satisfaction
be it any more

without doubt you may perceive
little tricks the universe dose seed
at a glances creation
we may not notice
but the galaxy within
made itself without sin.




i wish this was me..


ahhhhhhmm rest in peace (R.I.P.)
im throughly exhausted and have a busy tuesday
the solstice will be legit, im ready to meditate and absorb.
i drew a picture called fractal face' his head is an icosahedron and has a fractal triforce in his face...whatah' goofball!!
hug your neighbor and breathe
g'night dudes

-TeezyKizzak


p.s. the universe withing me is now named "The Tired Truths" (-_-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!