Scans for the Month

Monday, June 20, 2011

Physical Thoughts

There is a meditation exercise i do where i induce body sensations of surging sensations throughout my entire body. I have to be in a peaceful dark place, is best, and i need to have light inside me, usually some ambient music or white noise at first as i center.
I have a fan on in my room overhead and an old one on my desk, its been hot and humid since mid April. I focus on my breathe coming in my nostrils as i very weightless clean and pure mist filling my body with spirals of air into my lungs. I notice during the on come of the physical symptoms i hear a solid note that changes ever so slightly in pitch or intensity and resonance.
What it feels like is directly in response to my thoughts and focus. i began by scanning and visualizing my entire body from what i learned from Kundalini exercises, For this one, i start with both feet not just the left then right. I run up to my calf's, thighs, bottom and entire pelvic area, then up from abdomen to solar-plexus, to shoulders  As i focus going up the neck my arms feel the sensation going through biceps and main mucles into forearms and palms, finger at the same time as my head slowly fills.
I am sitting or laying down when i do this. As long as i have my feet apart, shoulder width or more and my hands facing to the floor away from my body.
This feels like a warm, but not hot vibration and filling up in sense with light or some sort of liquid. Tingling vibrations a numbing sense and pulsing swirling movement. Under the skin, inside my body, and on top on the skin.
This is very calming and enjoyable. this is my dilemma now, not a bad one though. I can't hold this up very long it is very draining and tiring. i can increase the intensity and this past evening i brought it to a new max peak. after that i held the sense for a while, lowered it and raised it a few more times before quitting. 
This is draining and takes focus on nothing other than the sensation and breathing. If others thoughts intrude it becomes off balance and sinks. What makes it lessen and sink, the lowering of vibration, is doubt. I i doubt that i can raise it and i will fail then the effort begins to tremble, lowers and lessens. With this doubt it directly lowers and is lightly sad due to the draining effect it has, it is helpful for sleep and increases happiness during and after i finish. The body sensations is like a body high that i can try to describe the feeling of just running for a while, the onset of alcohol in the legs or opiates in the body. of course this is not any of this but i have had previous drug use and that is one way of explaining it.
Visually i see my body from a distance i am hollow and fill with lights. the images before me and surroundning me are geometric and rainbow in color. Very beautiful. i will see light in the the corresponding locations of my Chakras and a overall wellness of mind.

very peaceful and i find it easy to project positivity and love towards others.
goofy creative love





Thankyou for reading i appreciate this and send blessings....NOW! 
-_-
from- Thadous Knoxford, lovelight

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!