Scans for the Month

Friday, June 3, 2011

Stranger in the Night Sky

The Big Dipper

So last night was June 2, 2011
I live in Austin Texas in the hill country out of the city so the sky can get somewhat dark.
I had finished meditating about 11:30pm because i got the urge to go outside in my front yard.
I usually don't leave the house at that time.
I was very serene and aware of my mind and body.
My frequency was elevated.

I found the big dipper as i looked up to space.
There were no planes at the time but i did see some satellites im sure
I was looking north-west i think when i saw something fly by

It was a dark object that blended in with the sky.
About 400-600 feet up
no lights
no wings
no sound
it just flew by
It looked elliptical or circle like but it was too dark and too fast.
I saw it not even half a second.
VERY fast. I have seen jets fly by and they are noisy and this was too low for that not to make a sound.
Could not have been an animal

I don't know what it was but i know it wasn't anything i know (which doesn't say much ;-p )


My thoughts are what it could be??
1. most reasonable- Army/military super technology vehicle
2. Extra terrestrial vehicle.

whatever it was was unidentified and flew.



I waited a bit before going back inside and saw a plane fly by later..yipee
so that was awesome i went inside kissed Kobe goodnight and but my new dream-catcher by my bed.
I said to mysleves that i was glad i lived that day and got the most i could out of it :-))


thankyou for reading and rock the weekend
<3 TeeKay

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!