Scans for the Month

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

No "sensible explanation" for this Sensational Experience

I asked for guidance the other day and was answered almost instantly..



I do believe in Angels, what many have called angels i believe in. I like to also say they are family, beings of a higher dimension, aspects of my consciousness in a beautiful nature..but what i call them is only a flavor.

I see i have a family of four or more. i am aware of one most often than the rest, but they sit in a circle and smile at us. They are so so proud of where we are and understand how bad we thought it was.
like when i was two and dropped my Popsicle.. the world wasn't over.
I made connections with them many times and have only gained awareness of there always present'ness very recently.
They were there in 2007 for a breakdown, and 2010 for some blue eyes to begin to open :) there voice is not like that of fear, and what fear may make me hear. There voice is a feeling more than a language. The 'gut' feeling you have knowing what is right for you. I think listening to that 'instinct' is crucial and easy to develop.

That 'gut instinct' has many origins and uses. I do not say it is a gift from winged beings but a connectivity to your path, your life journey you desired future. I believe these angels help in the best way for me, that is guidance.

If i were to climb a hill and realize it was a mountain halfway up, and you were to save me when i cried out it was to hard, when i begged and whined about it being to difficult.. well i would be lifted to the top of the mountain but only to find emptiness, and no satisfaction in sight. I would look back seeing that that mountain really was a hill and now i hadn't done anything but get a lift. No growth.

One way of looking at this as a young person would be to make a similarity to video games. If you buy a new game for your Playstaion360 and you turn it on to see it is amazing! its colorful! and has awesome graphic! You get to level three and say ughghghg its too hard.. then you get your friend to come over and beat it for you. What satisfaction and knowledge do you gain from watching your friend play your game(life)?? I understand looking up some short cuts and cheat codes online, giving you some ease..that's support not control. the most high-tech i'm going into the video game arena is pokemon, anything else is hah a little to complex and bloody :-P


So i am grateful and send them smiles and communion, that they never interfered at my darkest moments. During deep depression and oversdoseing i wasn't zapped up and transported to some cloud, when i hurt others and they hurt me and i was temporarily 'out of order' i wasnt 'saved'
and i am SO thankful because i had a blast getting out of those places !! it wasn't even a place it was a state of being that seemed like the bad kind of infinity.
:-)
the funny thing is they were there the whole time, like my parents and those caring for me. i don't think it matters who or what they are.. but if they love you and send you love then that's a HUGE plus. a reason to believe your never alone.
I tell you please don't feel alone, i know how it is..it hurts. at least know i love you as much as i can to a faceless, voiceless thought. but prayers for humanities well being is a nightly task, and our included. and there is so many MANY others who love you..you could name them probably right now, but don't forget .. many love you who you don't know.

The direct advice i received was 'breathe tk, remember to breathe, focus. remember to focus and be patient..practice patience.' i see this to be a reminder and a practice to further my evolution. Talk to others about your and there growth.







i'll wrap this up with three ways to tap into and/or find some guidance through WHATEVER you may call it :)
1. Use your gut instinct, question it to a degree and search for true desires
2. go with the flow, and look and listen for signs and reminders of what you are feeling. when i keep doing what i know i should be doing i see the clues given to me by the divine random fractal itself.
3. Pray for guidance, and stay positive. many things happen for and because of you <3



many thanks for reading i send smiles right now :)
i hope this resonates with you, i mean well.
farewell, <3
-Tk, lovelight, raising kundalini

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!