Scans for the Month

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Summer Night's Visions

~Summer Night's Vision~ 
(no goggles :-p)


This song by The Flamming Lips is a few years old but really good fot this day. Its 100+ degrees in Texas right now but its night-ish in the shade of in water. This song is calm and i have liked it for some time, every listen is good.

Last night was the 9th of July, 2011.
I had a twenty to twenty-five min meditation that was simple and awesome. Many visions of strange and familiar ..things..

I took 15 min to stretch, i had not the entire day and was lazy and lacking discipline in efforts i had and had not made. During the the past few days i have not been negative to a degree.  I felt slightly empty, not all empty and i had nothing to complain about. I know i must be continuing focus, patience and breathing but i was wanting and wishing for more..
I wanted evidence and a more apparent presence of the divine and the knowledge i have run into, and i wanted reassurance. This time is a plato for me in my spiritual growth. my consciousness had peaks and troughs like a wave. These dips in my vibration is never too bad just empty and idle-ing.
i need to put the pedal to the metal so to say :)

i hadnt been meditating as much as i had been these past couple months so last night, saturday, i set everything up and prepared for a longer than usual meditation.

The stretch was good i sat alone past midnight on the floor with the fan on in a blue light i set up. Breath is important as i do this to slow down the scrambled egg thoughts.

I made myself comfy in my soft recliner and turned towards the almost full moon. after a few minutes i became content doing nothing, i had no expectation or desire for any specific like i had in the day, but i just wished 'to be' and it was lovely :) in the 8th min or so i had little chattering thoughts analyzing my day or surroundings.. but i kept noticing visuals in the bright darkness.

I had seen myself from an external view before as a shape and more made of color and being a hollow being with galaxies inside me but now i saw men and people inside me?
it was not in focus but i would see heads, then another scene of someone standing, or walking, or sitting. i saw people that were all the same they were me. Many different parts of me, from different persons i am and or was. I was aware there is more to me than this body and this one mind. The spirit stretches in all areas of awareness. I saw many forms of my existence and it was neat!

also upon focusing on just blankness and my breathe i kept coming across a scene under some kind of water. I saw yellow water very bright and yellow-green not murky but looked like a slimy puddle.
There was some plants or algae that was furry and moss like in the liquid too. When i would focus on this it would vanish. It was very familiar to me. every now and then it would reappear. the color was always the same. there was light coming from above the surface. Bits of some sort of bacteria of plant growth was floating in there with me. thats all i could see.


I enjoy these hints my mind and spirit give me in small amount every now and then :)
goodbye for now then
thanks for reading and enjoy the moment :)


-TK

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!