Scans for the Month

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lack of posts..

pixel-ated 


It has been some time since i have entered a post in this blog.
not forgetting or loss of interest just some of the things i am going through are far out and i cant necessarily explain. but there is also alot of insignificant events and as well as i have been disconnecting from machines all together. TV is a no-no and i cant listen to the radio. Its strange that even youtube channels i used to watch i find meaningless and tasteless and rather closed minded..i cant watch these for they have a tendency to bring me down to that level. nothing wrong with them, just im in a different place.

I have been outside most of my free time. i work full time and volunteer but when i am off im in my backyard. feeding birds and looking for wildlife. Rabbits, toad, squirrels lizards, doves, blue jays, cardinals, there is a large mouse and my neighbors adorable cat which loves me. Basically if she were human we would be a couple in a half a second.
I find it to be so amazing outside. the silence from cars, machines and loud conversation is lovely. It is still loud outside with all the birds and the trees, waving in the breeze. i have developed a new relationship with this planet due to spending my time nurturing her as she does me. its mutual hah


In two Saturdays time it will be the 13th of August. That night will be a full moon. I intend to go camping again like i did last October, then i had another spiritual boost in my path to more. I had experienced one of the most intense and sever mind states that night, plagued with fearful hallucinations and thoughts of doom and gloom, but then met by visions of bliss once making it through the barrier i had build for years. i still have areas of that night i am deciphering to this day.
This Saturday the 13th i will set up camp outside by the largest tree on my property. this tree has stopped growing leaves many years ago and has been asumed dead. it has long brantches that streach towards to sky that are bleached white due to the sun's heat and the top layer of bark rotting away and falling off. There is much life around it and vines as thick as an arm that spiral away from his core in many directions.
i felt this tee and he has life. i don't see anything growing but i felt life inside him still.
~~~~~~
I just returned from meditating out there as i watered the area and trees around the Ol 'Guy (the old tree) and stretching. when i was out there i spoke to the Ol guy and the moon, as well as the life around me.. I told whatever was listening about my future of camping out in the back yard and my intent. I felt welcomed and went about my way.



so this is a long story with nothing big which i believe the future of my posting on this blog will be a while. The work i am doing on my spiritual evolution is step by step... slow and steady. which is good, but i am of the generation where i want it all now, now, now. SO it has been a task to adapt.
so welcome to a new era of maybe small blogs with cool stuff....or long meaningless(ish) posts.

thankyou fro reading i am happy to post and share smiles :-)
-Tk

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!