Scans for the Month

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Life Path(s)

Some strange thoughts on parallel universes and there similarity of those i venture through.









I think i had a splitting off of one main life track i was on and jumped to a close and very similar one, but a one better for my interests at hand. I had a night last October that was powerful and had very paranoid, then spiritual, and blissful insightful visions and thought patterns. I have written about this many times on this blog so i will not go into that much detail on that part. But i saw my life heading down this one path that had some powerfully negative stuff in the future that i didn't want. I decided to change that and did just that. 
I got into schooling, more into my job, my health rocketed into a new direction, meditation and exercise.. the whole sha-boom! And now i am continuously satisfied and grateful for these very days i try to live within our divine nature. 

So last night i was thinking about what could have happened and how it would make sense to have happened. This reality i was seeing was similar in a sense of that i was me, this was earth, same basic physics and 3D stuff but different events had taken place instead of these now.

This might have happened if i did not change behaviors.

  • I would have a hostile relationship with my family due to me not becoming aware.
  • i would have a unhealthy impact on my sisters through not caring and being there for them.
  • i would not be back with my band
  • I would have gotten back into drugs and became a usual and frequent drinker.
  • i might have moved hosing.
  • my dogs death could have a hugely destructive impact on my mood and trigger much depression.


I saw these things continuing next to the wold i live in now, for all things are happening at once now, i say i believe that this future might have been one i was going to live. it is a path i am grateful to not be one now. :)


I would have to say i believe somewhat strongly that there are a few set numbers of 'life plans' or walkways we may walk in our human experience and our free-will and already chosen future have a role. I believe in the free will concept as well as the destiny concept. 
I would like to think more and dabble in my head trying to figure out how this life experience works but i believe all comes to those who wait so i don't mind wondering for now. 
If i would say so its not necessarily that the creator source, god, HP has laid out our destiny plan for us completely. I think its a two way agreement. That before we came to incarnate on this planet and/or third density plane we had a set goal to learn, a life plan we chose with the source, that we helped for a divine plan to achieve our evolutionary process to a higher state of being. That we co-created this only of pure intent and receive guidence and permission from the creator source force, or god.
So i think there might be a few set life experiences we may act upon our free-will to determine which we will walk. And whatever it may be we might walk lower vibrations of experience or we may choose our highest growth possible. Which is awesome because no matter what happens we will get back to our whole state of oneness in due time, and with every time we fall over we learn to walk!

So life is a blessing no matter our position. 
to quote the movie 'The Highlander' -in the end there can be only one!'

..kinda hah


thanks for reading (-_-) i enjoyed thinking about this and am open minded to any other points of view!
live long and prosper.
-Thadeous Knoxford

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!