Scans for the Month

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Mixing Tea experimental inFUSION!

an enjoyable simple evening

I made my own mixed tea tonight, it was swell. zero caffeine much love.
I used a bag of Rooibos Tea (or red tea) and added a it of some Yerba Mate leaves i had.
Im no chemist, or florist and not a good mixed drink mixer.
but i can mix beats and apparently tea. i must remain humble but it was soo good.

le rooibos

le yerba mate

i have a special silver straw made for drinking mate in its non-bag format. this is my interface to the herbal delight.  The silver straw is called a bombilla. This is the preferred beverage to coffee in Brazil and Argentina so i have been told by the internets. 

I was delighted with 1 the flavor, 2 the effects of both Rooibos and the Mate was great. Rooibos supports the immune system, and has wayyy more antioxidants than green tea but i see much less often. The mate has a subtle but effective stimulating effect. I prefer this to caffeine for it isn't as powerful and is more of an 'awake' effect as opposed to 'sped up' 
+ my straw looks like the last one in the picture above^
i wish i had the second or forth one from the left! 

I meditated in the moonlight and breeze. There is smoke in the breeze not from cigarettes but from burning forests and houses :-/ Texas is on fire at the moment and my house and living area are uninfected as of now, but our toaster was acting sketchy so im keepin an eye or two open <_<'

It is lovely weather otherwise, i hope and send wishes for what needs to be done to go smoothly and with little damage to those affected as possible. <3 ~Sut` Nahm~ (deep filling breath)


much love i just thought i would write what was on my mind and that tea was damnstrait son. okay enough thadeous..sigh ;-P

thankyou and loving light for your ear/ears. Much love and hi Kels! from Tea Kay.
-live long and prosper- Dath Vadar*








No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!