Scans for the Month

Friday, September 9, 2011

'Sweet Dreams are Made of These'

My dream is in 2 Major sections

1.) Before Mass attack
2.) Mass Attack

and this is in no means to scare anyone, this dream was rather neat to experience. AND VERY IMPORTANT this is long so if you wanna bail now on reading this, i suggest now before you get hooked.

BEFORE MASS ATTACK

The first part of my dream i am aware of is me being in a classroom of some sort, i was surrounded by people my same age. We are listening to a teacher speak to us, she is taking us on a tour and we are taking notes. We are sitting down in a room and in the room there are some different groups of us. There are some kids from other countries like France and China. There are people from my past and some current friends and my sister Kel!
The room we were in has a lot of wood in it, wood on the walls and worn wooden floors. Chalk boards and many tables scattered in the classroom.  The teacher was calling role, she was small with glasses and black hair. She said the name 'William' and a girl raised her hand. This girl was gorgeous, dark hair and beautiful bright eyes. She gave me the eye. But her name was William?? no one seemed to notice as they were talking with each other. I raised my hand for TK. I chatted with Kel. She was in a silly talkative mood.

The class left and this part is blurry..we were walking around between buildings from one to another. I saw the girl William and thought about an old friend of mine.  She would talk to me very flirty-ly-like when i saw her. Something was strange though.

Later in my dream i had realized that she WAS my old friend William! and he/she had had tons of surgery to look or become a female.. i didn't know how i felt about this. I thought she was pretty and enjoyed her vibes and attitude but i don't dig guys on a physical attraction level.

Next it was the big group or class of all of us going into a park, that had water and places to hangout and play. When we were entering i was on the phone or something and William ran by in a bikini. She appeared to be all physically a girl in a pink and blue bikini and looked great except she had a huge bulge on her lower half of her swimsuit. To be atomically correct testicles and a penis. As she ran by her 'package' bounced around and i was turned off at light speed. I didn't want to make her feel embarrassed so i didn't stare when she talked with me, she was in a good mood and asked me if i wanted to go swim with the others. Then Kels walked by me and said to her, "be careful you don't fall out of your bottoms"
or something about her large male parts. (im trying to use polite wording!) She seemed a bit disappointed like she was left out. I thought about hugging her or comforting him/her but unstead i just let her know it didn't faze me by continuing talking to her without bringing it up, she liked that...or he liked that.

Later there was a battle i got involved with at the water park place and my nations i represented won. I out smarted the chief and elders by using there spiritual dogmatic views as a tool to turn there people against them and become free...kinda...


MASS ATTACK


So now i have gotten in my moms van with my two little sisters S and B. No Kels i guess she was busy. We were driving down a small highway when we saw a rocket lift off from a small lake to the right of the road. Me and B were surprised to see this. Then we saw tons of airplanes flying above and over our car from the front to the back. They were releasing this smoke like vapor in the air. We were all alarmed in the van. In front of us on the road we saw the gas getting into peoples cars and it was hurting there lungs and making them crash. We navigated through some streets dodging crashed cars and people chocking.
I remember seeing bloody and cut up people all over the place. We drove over something and it made a big bump. We freaked and didn't see anything and reversed and saw it was just a spare tire. We were in a city now and there was chaos and screaming and blood. I saw a cat that was halfway ripped open and crawling, sorry that's gross but i said to him "I hope you feel better."??? i thought it would help.

ok, now there is some dancing. So my mother, two little sisters and i all ran inside this building and went up some flights of stairs. Now i started to get mentally sick, i was nervous shaking and really disoriented form all the action that happened. We were going to see a doctor of mine and then i started wiggeling... i was shaking up and down and couldn't control my body, then everyone else started flailing about too! Everyone on the entire planet started shaking and dancing uncontrollably..

yeah then i dreamed some more and forgot it. I have long detailed dreams and wanted to write this down to remember. Sorry that this was long hah i didnt mean to make it so long but it was very detailed i guess.

thanks for reading, much love and hope u were puzzeled by it i sure was.
-TeeKay

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!