Scans for the Month

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valley of The EYE <(O)>






Journey into the Valley of the Eye
I started this path at the top of a biiiig hill. I saw before me a steep slope this trail went down, i saw it leading into a big clutter called a city, then a mega-city(capitol) I walked down this path loosing my memory as i walked and aging backwards. I became more afraid without knowing it and eventually started tumbling down the slope...always remaining on path.
I crawled for some time and learned how to stand in this city, i learned how to talk in this city, and i leaned what reality was in this city. this was only ONE city. I started running faster and getting deeper into the high rise buildings filled with cars,TVs,$,Sex, pleasure...I stayed in the city for lifetimes perhaps. I stayed here and wandered and ran through the streets searching in every direction, the whole time remaining on this path.
And finally i saw a glimpse of the other side of the valley, the pathway through and out of the city. I saw glimpses of that path that i KNEW i would walk. I saw it behind the buildings and across the streets. I eventually made it there and saw a looooong steeeeeep road leading up and away from the city. I passed through small towns on my way through. These towns held much nicer people and comfort in having little. I climbed this pathway sometimes rock but always moving forward. Sometimes quickly sometimes slowly.
As i got to the top i looked back and not only saw the city but the path i took to get down to the city beforehand. I kept climbing now and recalling more and more of my lost memories. Now i entered holy lands and magical Forrest filled with colors i hadn't seen in a long time. As i walked i remembered the others i had known and there desire for end-of-suffering... it was not for me to go back to them so i made sure the path was clear. The Forrest became densely covered in ancient growth yet i made sure that others would could use my footpath.
The pathway i had walked for SO SO so long was now centimeters thick i had grown far greater in side and smaller too... this path was no more and the hill valley finally closed its eye.

\_<( 0 )>_/

This is part of my understanding of The Eye of Reflection in its symbolism to explain the landscape i decided to encounter.



-it has been some time. Much forward motion in ALL aspects of my life&livelyhood. More too come but no timeline for this. MuchchchUUchh love as always and peace of mind too you for the taking.
-ThadKnoxford

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!