Scans for the Month

Friday, October 1, 2010

it is only a vision of division, divide by factors of 1

it just became the first few min of October 2.
autum is my faviort season not fall but autum
autumb
abtumb
Autubmn

FALL

each day has been better then the previous, at least in learning. im going on a journey soon to the wild. i have done alot of thinkng since the last entry and look forward to growth. the reason is solid, i need to escape to find more out about myself.

i had symptoms of my disorder a few days ago that i felt coming, i was aware which i am more able to predict now, i was at college after leaving therapy. i waited out through the class but in it i thought many senerio'sssss. i was scared, only of my won fear. i can handle psychosis, it isnt always pleasent but its the same....as in always different....i never kno what to expect SO i cover my ass
i knew i could take actions to my comfort. i left class early and gave my father a call, telling him i would catch a bus central and he can pick me up when he is done driving his bus route. i talked to him on the way home and talked myself into my plan
simple
go home, enjoy relaxing, music, eat copious amounts my sisters foods. and rationalize the unhealthy thoughts

i only say unhealthy defiening thoughts that make my mood or others worse, thoughts that deystroy uneccary things. and things i wish i i i idk.



deja vu
i dreampt watching myself write this in 4th grade
i didnt kno what da fuck email was! ha haaa
love life

i need sleep, i will put this in my calendar to finish the statment

i wind up fine and safe. i grow to realize part of my image. and what/it i dont want



iloveuALL
and pray/wish/meditate for those u love
5ER

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!