Scans for the Month

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Clarity is Understanding the Bigger Picture



My father never told me, as scared child that i would go to hell for my bad deeds, for misbehaving. When i didn't listen and told him things other than the truth he didn't say that i was never allowed to feel joy again. Or that i would be damned to an eternity of suffering by a gracious god. I was never told i had to sit in time out, forever, for hitting my sister, and that i was never to be forgiven. For that is fair and how it has always been...  And that i would never be happy again. that i had made a mistake. If my dad told me this i would never try, i would be afraid. 
My father taught me to say sorry for the wrongs i had made, that is truly gracious, that is to be forgiving and that is to shake hands and that is to play on the playground again with the ones we thought were our enemies. 



im very glad in oneness, thank you say TK with Lovelight near
<3 closed eyed

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!