Scans for the Month

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Image-In-Nations


I have been going back into a great state of bliss
My imagination and creativity have been off the charts
my brain is doing well sometimes control is hard but im calm
always

In my dreams they influence my thoughts of others
i like women, this could be troublesome
i have to focus on tasks at hand. too busy to be there.

i can create parallels :) this is great. Imagine the wonder
there is knowledge
entertainment
its never boredom
calming and tearful
mood genoration
and magical

This i need to express to others, i live in visions
This is a wonderful experience to share. I can further help :)


Music is a latter,a rope and may be an inducer
Creation is like art or dance


tonight visions will be made.
updates will be loaded

peace and love.

1 comment:

please speak!!