Scans for the Month

Friday, April 8, 2011

Mortality Ins't

Humanism isn't ...all...


Sometimes we have to be careful about what we think about. 
My dome can be a scary place to live, or a playground of origin


***
a river was flowing 
people sat around on the rocks talking, wasting time.
Night was coming faster for you. 
i read your mind
i have been there, I've seen the outcome
you don't want this but you chose.
i jumped inside with all the costs on my back.
i will carry the pain.

I caught you off guard, i silenced you with magic.
i showed you your future and told you i knew it all
you agreed but lied, i understand
i wan tyour happieness
i give you evidence.
as the orb surrounds us

You see i know, but you lie
to all you see your in a dream fulled by coke
your in a nightmare run by wants
watch as the ground beneath us falls
the world around us sinks we float in the sky.
in this cloudy sphere spinning
i will cry and take you home.

We leave this continent 
we leave texas.
the speed of light is physical
not all things are physical
as we were 

now we walk teh streets of your home town in warm sun and cool breeze
you see you dead family and look towards me
"i cant be here love, i have to only watch..
you know im with you like i said always, always see me now."
i turned into a black ghost, you know this means
i will never be real to them

You walk to your friends, family, and neighboors
they welcome with kisses
they look great, better than you saw them last, better simply
Why dont you stay they say??
you make excuses without telling the truth
you dont want to stay, you want your fix.
as you cry the smile and wave as the rain melts them in haze.
they send much love and support,

You are uncomfortable, this makes sense you turn to me and see yourself.
your afraid you close your eyes thinking you will see a too skinny, dark eyed, addict
you remember my hand is in yours and you look up into your own eyes
You are made of light, blue green, yellow and pink, putple and gold.
you are smilling and you hear the song they played when you were born.
you smell your home, and see i am just a black ghost.

Now we rotate back inside the orb
you speak words to me and i make a promise.
i tell you this is the truth.
the dream made of snow will lead to many cold nights
but not to a dark ending. 

hesitation on my part as i return, i fear regret
you aid me with smiling lips.

i shake my feet and wiggle my fingers. i am back outside inside my room.
many thanks to that is that be. Whit light and golden sand, i send this out repetitivly.
daily.


Mortality isnt.
manythanks ThadeousKnoxford

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!