Scans for the Month

Monday, April 18, 2011

What's this you speak of???




"The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is an attribute of the strong."
- Mahatma Gandhi
















"To be wronged is nothing unless you continue to remember it."
Confucius
















"To forgive is the highest, most beautiful form of love. In return, you will receive
untold peace and happiness."
 -Robert Muller 


FORGIVE (*'_'*) 


1.) Heavy
Enemy, Anger, Resentment, Revenge, Hatred, Violence, Rage, Loss of Control, Wronged, Deserving, Evil, Regret, Sorrow, Separate.

2.) Light
Understanding, Compassion, Acceptance, Forgiveness, Peace, Centered, Oneness, Truth, Benevolence, Bliss, Euphoria, Together, LOVE, Light.



There is much i am eager to learn of forgiveness for i have inside, hidden in memories, deeds i need to forgive myself for. Pushing through the pain, fear, anger i find much knowledge of who i am. My personality, how it is. And i say SELF referring to this boy i grew up with in this skin T.K.
Forgiveness feels weightless and timeless, you regret not have done it sooner. There is no benefit to holding resentments, as the program says it is like drinking poison and hoping the other person becomes ill

  • Part of forgiving is saying to yourself 'it's okay'..we are often to hard own ourselves 
  • Holding a grudge is forcing you to stay in the past, in that very spot you have much hurt in.
  • I'd rather have friends then enemies, simply to tiring.
  • Look at the bigger picture, if you can...

.....

..prelude to blog entry of my end..




thanks with lovelight, prevail loved ones today we grow.
<3 The Kindly

1 comment:

  1. Everyone is on a trajectory and every trajectory leads to random collisions. Most people that I blame for behavior I don't like are not even the cause of my anxiety. The random car in front of me slowing down for the random car in front of them is, well, random. The back of the head in the car ahead is just a random skull filled with a random brain. My part in this is anger and resentment. Their part in it is just being around me. Must detach. Must catch anxiety before it morphs into fear and righteous indignation and finally... My wrong behavior; either/both action and speech.

    Also. When I comment on your comments on my blog suddenly both comments appear. Can I get the first comment to appear without answering with my own?

    ReplyDelete

please speak!!