Scans for the Month

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Chamomile Tea with Honey

Product placement --->
As of now my belly is pleasantly filled (-_-)


this is funny that i put this picture here because i have been thinking a lot about labels, pre-dispositions and associated meaning, significance, that kind of stufffs. 
 But i do like Celestial Seasonings tea's, i have drank there sleepytime and there chamomile tea, and now there Honey Vanilla Chamomile tea. The honey one has a richer flavor thats complemented by the honey and vanilla is a plus. 
I had bought some chamomile tea from Whole Foods not have had that kind before and was a bit disappointed...the flavor was a bit pointy, it bit at me back hah. It had many other ingredients WHICH were not bad ones in fact they were all herbs and non-refined plants i know to be useful. But, i just want Chamomile yo..just want my chamomile tea fool.

I drink my tea every night usually sometimes not, ill have water or just am too sleepy. I use chamomile as a night time relaxer. I find it easier to fall asleep..a very calm sense mild enough for my liking.
I have to be careful and have strict discipline when it comes to things entering my body that cause noticeable effects on my mood, thinking, behavior and physical self. I have abused different drugs and no i am not one who should drink alcohol so i understand where my past was, and hah i know exactly how to get back there. 
I don't think about chamomile during the day, i don't crave and obsess about it, i don't experience any sort of pain without it and enjoy the taste and effects at arms length.
I like this ability to know how i am and to be careful. i have many others who look out for me and will tell me if my better interests are leaving me. I have quit doing many drugs and do not drink any alcoholic beverages, i have given up smoking this january and avoid soda's(pop) usually. Im not a fan of corn-syrup yo. 

Out of the Chamomile tea's i have tried right now i'm enjoying this but want to go back to Whole Foods and browse some more and look for some samples!
The Whole Foods in Austin Texas is around 7 story's tall and has a chocolate fountain and a ice-skating ring on the roof in the winter. woahh!


Chamomile i believe is known of coming from Egypt. It's a flower that in tea is found calming and relaxing. A general sense of well being. in a nice mild tone. I like Egypt for the amazing history it has. I think most people see the Pyramids when they think of Egypt, i do, but they were a civilization way back then and are a civilization now in 2011. i don't know too much about what is occurring there now but i am interested. 
In a meditation i do the visuals of pyramids appear naturally and often. I see one facing towards the sky and another above it with it's apex touching the other... like an hourglass :-)

salute to Egypt !
(-_-) 


i wanna talk about labels, beliefs that occur when certain words are mentioned, biasses, and pre-conceived notions later. I got sidetracked :-p'''

Thankyou, Thaddy K. (sounds like(That T.K.))
yo  yo! smiles your way homess
<3



No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!