Scans for the Month

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

First LUCID DREAM baby!

Blog post about lucid dreaming

This past weekend i finally achieved, after a long while, a lucid dream. What this means for me is that while  i was asleep in my bed (on a couch actually) in my dream i realized i was asleep and inside a dream. This is a cool concept because knowing this can allow you t move around your dream as you please, and a step further control any aspect of your dream world. Some like to call this place the astral realm, or the fourth dimension.. names do not matter to me, i just know that where i was was magical and expansive.


How my dream unfolded was a long long dream but the brief powerful moments i achieved realization was epical! In my dream i was petting a kitten out in my backward. It was bright and the leaves were very green and glowed. When i was petting the kitten she was on her back purring, that's when i thought 'wait.. this is a dream!' At that moment i held my hands in front of my face and knew i was dreaming. 

I quickly remembered what i had practiced and new that i was supposed to go to my ' dream tree ' and meditate. But before i did that i thought again ' This can't be a dream can it? it feels so real??' I looked around and saw my backward bright and sunny. I said to myself that i would first walk over to a group of trees to just test if i was asleep or not before i would meditate inside this dream...
and THAT is when i went back into my dream and lost my awareness haah.  I continued dreaming again about raccoon attacking me and smacking them with a rake?? yeahhhh....


How i achieved this lucid dream took me weeks of training, and it seems like little was accomplished by this brief moment of awesomeness but it was SOOO worth it and will continue to be stellar. What i have been doing, as i have mentioned in my previous posts, was having a symbol to see during the day and remember if i am awake or asleep. All i do is ask myself that when i am awake. This symbol is a reminder for me. I have it placed all over my house and at my desk at work.





I also carry around stones, trinkets or crystals which if i'm dreaming and dig my hand into my pocket and find one i will instantly do a reality check and see where i am . I started writing my dreams down a couple months ago to have them on my mind. Which has helped tremendously. 

I also sleep with a home made dreamcatcher, i have a danburite crystal under my pillow as well with a quartz point and/or quarts pyramid under my bed. Weather these help or not, my intention works :-)

 I am pumped for next time i gain awareness and this is so important to me because this means i know how to now, and it has paid off :-D


yay! thankyou for reading have good dreams!
-TK


2 comments:

  1. wo, i thought I posted but it disappeared. Tr y keeping track of moon phases and current astrological signs in your diary. This will help you see the pattern. Certain people do better during certain times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I call what I anticipate for the future and remember from the past - The Dream Now. That is the working memory in waking life and in dreaming life that just now happened and what is probably going to happen next. Calling this common state of consciousness the 'astral plane' is like naming your hands "TK's paws" or 'human manipulation extensions' it's not right - it's not even wrong.

    ReplyDelete

please speak!!