Scans for the Month

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Remember insanity?



The consciousness means oneness
a true family.

i have a blood family
i have a family of friends
i have a family of similar
i have a family of enemy
i have a family of light DNA
and i have a soul family

i have a nation family and an order family
i have my family and am of 'family'


to remember the things i forgot i need to remember what i can, and then try and remember right before that.

I used to be high a lot. I was stoned and on painkillers throughout high school. I remember those thoughts of depression. I remember the women and lack there of. I also remember the travel, and the deathly experiences.
I almost died from overdoses accidental and coincidental. I had physical and emotional pain. And for this i am grateful, what an experience to over come and en evolution of soul. Not bragging i mean but i must show hope. Hope does only well, but lack there of is a pain of fear.

i am to remain absent from those affairs of normalcy for to in which i havent a desire nor a motive of that.
I am to become a second desire from a child and a remainder of before.

Back before i had this love, i have forgotten this love. I once to, as all who seek the light will return fully to the infinite of our dreams. I wish not of money, fame, drug. Not of women, or pride or false achievement. No material or pleasure from that. I wish of no suffering from unnecessary disaster. for i am to which my own choices that WE made.

We are the same even with denial. We both all beat in unicine, what u see not to be of similar and i am differnt and we are different is not of meaning i mean. The acceleration we share, and a desire for better more.




I lack there sleep. x o farewell until now. ;-P
thankyou and blessings, growth towards your growth, even backwards...all is well.
-thadeous of Knox

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!