Scans for the Month

Monday, September 12, 2011

SUN Meditation Energy Flow (sketches)




the Sun Star


After work i went to a nearby park and went down the the stream. Originally i was surrounded by trees in a dry grass field but some exercise training team showed up and kept yelling 1!,2!,3! LETS MOVE IT PEOPLE!! GET THOSE LEGS UP!! LOOKING GOOD THIRTY MORE SECONDS. I enjoyed this what little way i could but that is not my ideal moment to spend with the sunshine :)

My intent was not only to do a centering meditation and clear my mind but to transfer energy from the Sun into my being. Into my body and my etheric body (which i believe to possess) I know the sun has had many MANY solar flares and CME's which are Solar Mass Ejections. This is a lot of activity. I follow the Suns weather daily and from the current place in time the number of Sun spots has increased. Over 12 years the Sun peaks in Sun spot number and severity, last peak was the start of the twenty first century, 2000 Y2K. So as it is 2011 and approaching 2012 this is its natural cycle of heightened activity. 


Me with my Crown Chakra absorbing the Suns white light energy.
          
I chose to meditate with this and it also has new energy it has been pumping out since 2006 and more of later, and newer flows of photons are in the near future, my findings tell me. But don't take my word for it im an amateur and yeahh, and amateur when it comes to astronomy and space stuffs.

So i have noticed my receiving of photon-particles need to be worked on. My intake of light, not only physically mind you. I wish to absorb using harmonics and resonance of tones. By this i wish to align my consciousness to a certain 'vibe flow' the Sun puts out into our solar system, our planet to be specific. 
By aligning this frequency it is mental and intent. Kinda confusing and i am confused as well but had plenty results form this trial.

I wished to resonate in a similar frequency to receive fully the Suns light AND.. AND to pump this into our planet Earth and the mother unit Gaia. *whattup Kirk

She need love about now, please help :-)





So i sat down in the sunlight in the 100+ weather here in Texas and began calm breathing, mantra repeating and free of time- moment expansion. The good stuff homes. This felt nice, the heat was irrelevant and i had some coconut water with me to stay hydrated. And Yerba Mate in my belly from earlier in the day. i was set. My eyes were closed as i focused on my intent and aligned my-selves with our star of dependance. I felt "his" love for our planet and how he showers us with golden light and white light out of joy. I felt his vibes and adjusted myself inside this and felt a huge boost in my energy levels. Physically sensations dude.
this is were i began to feel energy spiraling down and into my body then into the earth!
<----- here is an image







  This next pic is how i feel the Sun shoots us "his" energy photon light deal-e-o's




thankyou, im really tired from busy day so g'night.
sleep well ears of you. Much love to you all.
ThadeousKnoxford and the Sun
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

please speak!!